13 November 2006

Beerfest

Beerfest was a great day on Saturday - a great photo from The Mercury. If you look closely you can see me standing up the back on the right collecting someone's change from the table when they were looking the other way.

It was a great day. Turned out you didn't have to pay for any beer at all. My approach was to walk up to one of the stands, ask if I could have a look at the label on the bottle, wait until they served someone else and then walk away.

Very tasty and the right price!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could use photoshop at work to indicate exacting where you are standing Whitey. The only person I can see to the right at the back is a fat, bald bastard with bad teeth and a silly bow tie, oh, wait... err..

(ps I'm not real happy with your last suggestion re the Children's Commissioner - could you come up to my office please)

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitey
I have the five bucks I owe you for giving Lara that suggestion. Please come to my office too.

6:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you two get back to work!

And while you're at it please explain why you are taking advice from a public servant when we have all these highly paid advisers?

What sort of chaos would rule if we started taking advise from public servants instead of our advisers eh?? I'd be unprecedented.

8:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you boss.

8:45 am  
Blogger Whitey said...

This is all a bit much for me.

But, he $5 sound good.

9:08 am  
Blogger Whitey said...

Sorry, in the above post I temporarily forgot how to speak English.

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home