06 November 2006

Wine and food pairing

... or “What Goes with What and Does it Matter?”

From Wine Expedition:

Pairing wine with food, or putting it more plainly, choosing the “right” wine for your dinner table is a fearsome dilemma for some people and completely ignored by thers. Who is correct? Well, you are. Whether you are on one side of the fence or the other, or not anywhere near a fence but merely sitting down to dinner with a favorite wine, it really is all about you, and what you want to eat and drink.


I find that Queen Adelaide Chardonnay works best with chips and Matthew Lang Chardonnay is a better match for vegemite on toast.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you Whitey - I always keep a case of Queen Adelaide handy for the driver - he uses it if he runs short of anti-freeze on a cold morning, or if there is a particularly troublesome mark on the duco.

Richard - nice recipe - I fancy the Chinese extra virgin myself.

9:20 am  
Blogger Whitey said...

And I always thought that you were a man of taste, Rupert.

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home