02 November 2006

School counsellor

I can see some easy cash coming my way with the Federal Government's decision to hand over $20,000 for each school to employ a part-time religious counsellor.

The main trick will be to minimise the amount of work I am asked to do so that I can get as many of these jobs as possible.

For St Mary's, I will apply as a Muslim. For Friends I will be a Jehovah's Witness and for Hutchins I will be a Scientologist (wait a minute, that might be a bit popular judging by the number of Tom Cruise posters in the dormitories).

For Princess Mary's old haunt at Taroona High I will be a Catholic. Geeveston High is the trickiest school. I can't think what I could do for them.

By my calculations, that should be $100,000 a year for just a first time visit.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking english in Geeveston should leave you with very little work

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whadda a hey wa Isnudaumm. eh!

12:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please take Quakerism to Mifton

3:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us can talk like good

8:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And take (Dennis) Paganism to New Town.

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home