20 July 2006

Professional Script Writing

Back to the Thomson Education Direct newsletter - there is another course that interests me - professional script writing.

Let me quote, "This course offers you the unique opportunity to develop a full-time or part-time career writing professional scripts or Hollywood screenplays for film, television and video. You'll be taken through the important business aspects of finding an agent and selling your finished material, that is, writing scripts for profit. Each week, hundreds of scripts are purchased from script writers to satisfy the insatiable demand for film, television and video makers."

How could I lose? This course is only $999 and I am full of ideas.

A few years ago I spent weeks and months working on my movie script for Knocca, a famous football coach. It was full of wonderful characters (based on me) and drama. I showed it to the wife for comment. She though it was wonderful, but the next day the script disappeared and I have never seen it again.

I see that another course is Romance Writing. Maybe I should try that instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home