18 July 2006

Life Coaching

I am very excited, having just received the latest edition of Study News from Thomson Education Direct. I am not sure where they got my name from but the newsletters come in very handy.

There is a new course that appeals to me - Life Coaching. If I can quote from the course description: "Gain the skills and knowledge to coach others about achieving personal goals. You will also learn to develop your listening and questioning skills, and the basic fundamentals of setting up a coaching business." The low deposit is $39, followed by $48 a month for 15 months and a final payment of $40. By my calculations that is $799 and the newsletter includes a $200 voucher so that brings it down to $599.

Now what I need to work out is how many people would want me as their life coach. I am sure that I would be a natural and there is so much information I have to pass on (only last week I charged a tourist a dollar to show him where the mall was). There must be dozens of people out there that want to hear my words of wisdom and cost saving. Hopefully I can do it over the phone during work time.

Any enquiries welcome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I do not know who he is but I think it is about time sombody in Hobart had something decent and thought provoking to say.

11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sad. Peter - you need to get out more often.

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home