29 June 2006

End of financial year

A great time of the year to start my latest literary effort! I always look forward to June and all the sales in my favourite shops. Obviously I wouldn't set foot inside the ones that go out of their way to rip you off, but I can always rely on my old mates at Les Lees and the great bargains that they offer. The only advice that I would like to offer them is - is a sale really necessary? I would be there on at least a weekly basis regardless and I am sure so would most of my acquaintances. There is nothing better than receiving another Les Lees gift voucher when my birthday comes around each year. I usually spend the week beforehand window shopping and dreaming about what I will buy.

On to other matters. It was great to see highlights from Hey Hey It's Saturday back on TV last week. Darrel Sommers never goes out of date. I hope there will be more to come. Who knows, one day it might be back on the air for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home