12 July 2006

Back to Richard Marx

I must admit I was a bit disappointed with Torvill and Dean. Where was the passion? Where was the intensity? Where was Shane Warne? I am sure that I read in TV Week (when I was in the library) that he was going to be there. Maybe I am confused by watching too much of Neighbours.

Back to Marxy.

Still having trouble containing myself over his upcoming visit. My voice has gone up an octave due to me singing all of his many hits on the bus in the morning. How jealous the others on the bus must be as they hear me really hit those high notes, particularly when I really rock into a version of Satisfied (don't you know, I won't give up until I'm satisfied, woooo).

If I win some of those tickets to one of his shows, I wonder if he will wait around for autographs ... I guess I could stay for a while and give him one in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home