19 July 2006

Medicare

There's a lot to be said for Medicare and bulk billing. Not only do I get a day off work I get to read the newspaper for free while I sit in the waiting room.

I alway take a bag with me so that I can discretely remove a few magazines on the way out. While most of them are old New Ideas and National Geographics, they contain the occassional frugal recipe. Best of all, I have a friend at Glenorchy market who can sell the magazines for 20c each and I get half the money.

So from today's visit I should be $2.30 ahead. Another fun and profitable day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about time sombody in Hobart had something useful and thought provoking to say. Well done.

11:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not a very considerate thing to do. You should think about others after you that need something to read while they wait.

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home