07 July 2006

Richard Marx in Concert - woo hoo!

What a big week. I haven't been able to post any messages in the last few days because my hands have been shaking with excitement. One of my favourite artistes has announced a concert at Wrest Point on September 7. Richard Marx, while not in the same league as Farnsey, has alway had a special place in my heart and I can remember buying his first CD and listening to it and singing along to those Endless Summer Nights. I can also remember buying his greatest hits CD the following year and listening to that song again and again.

I have often thought about returning to my Richard Marx hairstyle. I have been sticking with the Angry Anderson one for a few years and it just might be time for a change. If I start now I should be almost ready by the concert.

Not long to go to my wedding anniversary and tickets to Marxy would be a wonderful surprise for the missus (she was certainly surprised by last year's angle grinder). I will be listening to HO-FM even more so that I can win a couple of freebie tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home