24 July 2006

Learning from television

You can learn a lot from Television. On Sunday morning I was watching one of my favourite early morning programs - Creflo A. Dollar Jr. Very enlightening.

As we had a family outing to visit some acquaintances, I decided to try out my plan. The wife was a bit surprised when I insisted on wearing my best suit (90% polyester - not the 80% polyester one I wear to work) but all would be revealed later.

I let my acquaintances know that I was going to church in an hour and they were having a special fundraising for something somewhere, I can't remember what it was. Then we talked about them and I reminded them about the special fundraising. Then we talked about something else and I reminded them about the fundraising.

Then they got the message and gave me $5 to pass on to the fundraising.

Then we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home