25 July 2006

Billy Joel

It has just been brought to my attention that there was a story on Billy Joel on 60 Minutes Sunday night. People are asking why haven't I written about it.

I would have thought that for people who know me the answer is obvious. I didn't watch it!

My musical interests are all about quality. Billy Joel is purely second rate when compared to the great man. Billy Joel hasn't even had one farewell concert tour yet! When Billy Joel sang Piano Man, John Farnham was already on his second farewell tour.

I rest my case. Please, no further questions about Mr Joel.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you say that John Farnham's better than Billy? When did John write something as wicked as River of Dreams or We Didn't Start the Fire? Farnham's best work was Pressure Down and that wouldn't even rate as a Billy b side. Rock on Billy.

2:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are all these posts during work time? Isn't the author being paid by the government to work? This needs a Royal Commission.

2:28 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

When Billy Joel releases a killer album, then you can talk. Until then John Farnham is number one in my book.

All posts are made on flex-time. A wonderful system.

9:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Farnsey!!!

1:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be hearing from Billy Joel's lawyers over this.

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home