29 November 2006

Kouta is the dancing king

It was a fun time last night watching four hours of dancing. It is wonderful to see commercial television so strongly supporting the arts.

I believe that Kouta is a footballer of some note and his many fans would have no doubt enjoyed his high leaps and synchronisation to Abba's Dancing Queen.

My only quibble is on the choice of music. When I am out there strutting on the dance floor I love nothing more that getting down to Farnsey belting out Sadie, You're the Voice or his lesser known hit - I Can't Dance to Your Music.

2 Comments:

Blogger Food Kitty said...

Hey Whitey
I'm sorry to report that one of your heroes lost their crown on Friday night at the Tourism awards. Tony Park (Cosy Cabins) wore a Leisure and Pleasure suit that beat hands down ANYTHING Tim Franklin has ever worn on those late-night advertorials on commercial TV.

7:03 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

Sad, very sad.

9:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home