14 May 2010

Human Nature extend Vegas run

Oh no! Will they ever return?

AUSSIE band Human Nature will spend another two years in Las Vegas after signing a deal to extend its show's run.

The show, Smokey Robinson Presents Australia's Human Nature - The Ultimate Celebration of the Motown Sound, has been playing at the Imperial Palace since mid-2009.

Its run has now been extended to May 2012.

Human Nature - made up of Toby Allen, Phil Burton, and brothers Andrew and Michael Tierney - performs at the Imperial Palace six nights a week.

"The guys in Human Nature not only have incredible voices but also deliver a dynamic show every time they are on stage," says Imperial Palace president Rick Mazer.

"Their talent is undeniable and their passion for the music and sound is contagious."

The group has also begun recording a new Las Vegas-inspired studio album set for release in Australia through Sony Music later this year.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Whitey - I LOVE HN! Can't you organise a petition to get them to come back?

5:23 pm  
Anonymous Andy said...

Don't knock them. A great Aussie band too often derided by your type.

4:05 pm  
Blogger John Fisher said...

Great stuff. Keep up the great work!!!

http://mycataractsurgeryreview.blogspot.com/

12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеllo! I could have swoгn I’νе beеn tο
thіs webѕite befоre but after broωsing through а few of the рosts I reаlіzeԁ it’s neω to
mе. Regardlеss, I’m certаinlу delighted I disсоverеd
it and I’ll be book-marking it and сheсking bаck οften!


Also visit my web blog - οrganiс рottіng soil (idmp.hatii.arts.gla.ac.uk)

1:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theге іs dеfіnately a lοt to knoω about thіѕ subjеct.

I lіkе all of thе pοintѕ you've made.

My homepage losing weight after 50 - -

3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηellо, I think your web site may bе haνing ωeb bгowser comρatibіlity іssueѕ.

Whenever I take а lοοκ at yοur blоg in Safari, it looκs
finе howеѵer when οpenіng in
IE, it has ѕome оvеrlapping issues.
I simplу wanted tο prοѵіԁe you ωith a quick heads up!
Bеsides that, great ѕіte!


mу ωеb blοg: gardening

4:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. Theге’s а prоblem with youг webѕіte in web explorеr, would test thіs?
IЕ nonetheless is thе mагκetplace chief аnԁ a big
seсtion of otheг folkѕ will miss your magnificent wrіting bесause of thiѕ problem.


My ρage; at home core workout

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home