19 April 2007

Radar Jr

What great material from The Mercury. With this high level of journalism why did they ever change from a (sort of) broadsheet to a tabloid?

A whole page on Radar. Certainly one for the framers and pride of place in the Whitey living room.

So here we have Radar with his labradoodle, humbly named Radar Jr. What fun Radar and Radar Jr must have playing games and chasing balls in the backyard.

I am already considering trading in the family beagle for a labradoodle named Whitey Jr.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

You are priceless Whitey. Only you could take the piss out of our iconic Radar so well.

But keeping the public service tradition alive and well I note, reading the time you posted this particular blog.

7:18 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

My comments on Radar are only ever praise.

As to the time, obviously I was on flextime when I made the post.

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home