13 April 2007

Easter chocolate

Apparently there are differences in Easter egg chocolate.

The missus put in a request that she did not want Cadbury chocolate eggs. I thought that was as good as it gets so I was surprised to hear that she thought that Lindt chocolate was better. I have never come across this at Harris Scarfe.

I was on a search for bargain and so when I went to Chickenfeed they had Lint chocolate - only $2 for a 500 gram egg. Sounded okay to me, a bit cheaper because the Lindt factory made a spelling mistake.

Unfortunately it turned out that this was not the case.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lonie Polony said...

Your Missus has expensive taste for someone married to a confirmed frugalist. What's wrong with Cadbury's? It's better than Red Tulip at least...

3:39 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

I ask myself that same question over and over again.

I always thought that as long as the wrapper says "contains 10% milk chocolate" is was edible.

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home