14 August 2006

The flea market

Monday is always a good day with the flea market in The Mercury.

It is a good alternative to the Glenorchy market to sell off a few things. I have had a bit of trouble getting rid of and old couch despite several weeks of advertising. It was well and truly cleaned - no chance of anything of value remaining under the cushions - but still no one wanted to buy it.

There is a Human Nature CD in the flea market today for $5. I may try and haggle them down to $2 so I can complete my collection.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitey

If you have only your weekly, sorry monthly, entertainment spend of $2 in your pocket, and you come across a Hot Chocolate and a Manhatten Transfer and a Billy Fields CD (each for $2) what does one do ?

2:29 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

That's a very tricky question and it has had me pulling my hair out for days.

I would have to go for Billy. I can't help myself, bad habits ...

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home