19 April 2009

Giving to charity

Good to see that Radar promotions is still thriving despite the GFC and Radar is doing well enough to afford an environmentally friendly car.

... which brings me to giving to charity. It is something I have thought about and and have often woken up in a cold sweat after a terrifying nightmare. Seeing a recent Radar Promotions advertisement where Radar mentions all the charities he supports made me realise that by watching and admiring him, I am really also supporting those charities.

I hope they all appreciate it and provide me with a tax invoice.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Whitey - a few things. Firstly, thank god you're back. I missed your words of wisdom. Secondly, you've now imbued me with a morbid fascination with our beloved Radar. Any time I see his car driving round the city, I have the urge to follow him. When I see his ads on TV, I giggle uncontrollably. Is there anything that can be done to redeem me, or should I just allow my emphatuation for this Man to run its course?

11:47 am  
Anonymous The Ex-Pres said...

Welcome back, Whitey!

And "hi" Rita. You don't need redemption - Radar is a legend. You just need to get tax receipts as well!

The Ex-Pres

2:23 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

Just bask in his reflected glory.

12:52 pm  
Blogger tassieblather said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:51 pm  
Blogger tassieblather said...

Radar's on the market!

http://tinyurl.com/lskopg

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home