22 October 2008

Les Lees update

Just browsing through the programme for the Hobart Show and I noticed an advertisement for Les Lees that features a new logo. Very exciting.

I googled to try and find an image of this to show everyone and I couldn't find one but I was amazed to discover there is now a www.leslees.com.au website, but unfortunately it is under construction. I will have to check back every day to see when it is up and running.

I did find a five star review of Les Lees on www.truelocal.com.au:
Jenk (54) 16/12/07 Jenk
Joined 16/12/07

54 Reviews | 1 marked helpful They did the suits for my sister's wedding and I've never seen more attentive and caring staff in a clothing store. They didn't just want to fit your clothes, they wanted to take you all the way to the event. It was a really nice change. Top service, over and above what was required!


Great to see the rest of the community supporting this great business.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home