13 May 2007

Mother's Day

Unfortunately the wife wasn't too happy with her Mother's Day present. Although the kids gave her the present, I was the one who had to pay for it. And I really did buy a present this time.

It was a can of Mr Sheen and a duster. And to make things easier for her, I sketched out a floor plan of the house showing which areas needed particular attention.

As it was Mother's Day I wasn't expecting her to start dusting straight away - not until the afternoon anyway.

So far she hasn't started.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOMEN. You just can't win with the dears sometimes, can you Whitey?

I can't see any flaw with your Mother's Day gifting, nary a one.

Mind you, I wouldn't cough for Mr Sheen, I just get the Own Brand spray. And old towels are better for dusting, cheaper that is.

Maybe your missus was overawed by your spend-up.

Sir Grumpy.

4:20 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

I just can't resist splashing out once in a while.

Some people say my generosity knows no bounds

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home