03 May 2007

Generosity

At the Tax Office, showing generosity to colleagues is suspicious behaviour and may be a sign that you are up to no good.

If there is one thing my work colleagues have never accused me of, it is uncharacteristic generosity. Although I have been known to go halves with someone if they see me filling my pockets with paper clips from the stationery cupboard.

Thanks to whoever at work left their copy of the Financial Review sitting around. It made an interesting change to the Mercury.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who has tried to sell you raffle tickets to raise money for the kids' school, I know that you will never be thought of as suddenly generous.

11:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you grab me some post-it notes and a pair of scissors when you're next in the stationery cupboard? - The biggest downside of working from home is that no=one restocks the cupboard here...

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home