18 December 2006

Time Person of the Year: Me

Okay. I realise that the Time Person of the Year actually had "You" as the recipient, but I feel it was more personally directed at me.

And while it was more YouTube inspired than myself - as a less read and less prodigious blogger - I am always happy to take the credit. It makes me think that the seconds spent writing down my thoughts and ideas have been well spent.

The next phase may have to be a Whitey Stuff video blog on YouTube. There may be some logistical problems getting a camera that will make me look as good as in real life, but probably nothing that cannot be overcome. Max Headroom is my inspiration.

I wonder if Time will be sending out a cash prize for winning?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a travesty of justice that Sol Trujillo missed out as Person of the Year.

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home