12 December 2006

Christmas CD shopping

I had a look around to see if there were any CDs I could put on my Christmas wishlist and ask one on my relatives to get them for me.

It's great to see Human Nature at number one so that went on the list. I was considering the Sunrise music CD but it only has the one Farnsey track. Anthony Callea, I already have, so I may have to branch out in music style and add Il Divo.

On the CD singles side I couldn't go past Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaite with their cover of Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush's Don't Give Up. Class will always out.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting that you bracketed Anthony Callea and Il Divo.

I've got Anthony's new album "A New Chapter" and it's certainly not in the 'popera' style...it really suprised me just how great some of the rock tracks are on it.

4:02 pm  
Blogger Food Kitty said...

anon,
It rarely happens, but I am speechless...

6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish to deny and put it on the public record that I'm not having an affair with Lara Bingle.

8:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight Paul; you're denying that you're not having an affair with Lara Bingle?

10:01 am  
Blogger Whitey said...

Anonymous - great to see we can agree on Anthony Callea. Whilst the rock tracks are not my favourite, he does rock!

10:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having an affair with Lara Bingle and am happy to admit it, and with the Bangles, and some of the Wombles.

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to be totally transparent I'd like to reiterate that I've been in enough bingles this year and have not been in Lara.

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home