13 December 2006

Anthony Callea

Is Anthony Callea the next John Farnham?

There is a lot of support out there for young Anthony, and while he has yet to complete a farewell tour, he is setting himself up to follow in the footsteps of the great man.

I am sure if Australian Idol had been on TV 50 years ago that Farnsey would have been a part of it. He always had the microphone technique, choice of songs and hair required.

I would love to hear Anthony do a cover version of You're the Voice, and would even consider buying it. I encourage all fans to write to his record company, whoever that is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your comments on Anthony Callea, he is clearly becoming one of Australia's supreme fine young vocalists and I would put him right there as John Farnham of the future.
His new album 'A New Chapter' shows such range and diversity in his music. He is such a talented artist and I will be following his career for many years to come.
Funny enough one person he would love to do a duet with is the person he most admires as an artist and that is John Farnham.

dewally

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home