22 December 2006

Christmas calculations

I have not been able to post any thoughts over the last couple of days. I have been way too busy keeping track of my Christmas list and making sure everyone knows what I want. The great advantage of this (I use a fairly complicated spreadsheet) is that I know how much other people will spend on me. This means I always plan to spend less and make a profit.

The catch here is to keep an eye on the advertisements and catalogues in case something I asked for is on special. If that happens then I will ring up the person getting me that present and ask for something else as well.

It's a difficult, time consuming but ultimately rewarding approach. Makes me just love Christmas, although the giving bit always makes be a bit sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home