13 October 2006

Holidays


The family and I are off for a holiday next week. One of my generous sponsors, Radar Promotions, has offered us a 5% discount on a very cosy cabin at the Berriedale Caravan Park.

With the high price of petrol (still over 60c a litre) I didn't want to travel too far and this was about the limit.

We have a two bedroom cabin so there should be plenty of room for the three kids, missus, mother and mother-in-law.

I hear they offer a further 5% discount if you clean the other cabins so I will have to investigate that when we get there on Sunday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roll your car down to the cenotaph as the bicycle track goes all the way to berriedale - the kids'll love it.

Berriedale Bonus - many of the pubs offer cheap electrical goods from the guy in the corner - you may even pick up a ex-govt laptop for under a hundred.

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Whitey,

I have been following your dilemmas with much interest and am in a position to make of offer of mutual benefit that with be assisting the both of us, viz:

I would be prepared to take these troublesome and wasteful children off your hands - no more worries about the tooth fairy eh! I would even take ugly ones that are no good for adopting out to movie star Americans and only use for parts.

Make appropriate signal of obscurity to the authorities in your next blog and I will make for the necessary arrangements.

9:01 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

Igor,

You will need to raise your offer.

9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home