28 September 2006

Latest sponsor - Radar Promotions

You guessed it (well, one person did)! The mystery person beside the crazed looking monkey (on the right) is none other that Tim Franklin from Radar Promotions.

Radar joins my ever growing band of sponsors, helping me bring my message to the world.

And speaking of Help! (the song), what a great bloke Radar must be if he gets his photo taken next to John Farnham. Judging by the hair the photo must have been taken around the time of one of Farnsey's earliest farewell tours.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for Radar with his wonderful advertisements on TV. Who knows what extremely fashionable pair of glasses he will be wearing next.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean your next junket will be at Cosy Cabins instead of Freycinet? The Farrell boys will be devestated!

10:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bum, I had money on Elvis.

11:06 am  
Blogger Whitey said...

Archie,

You know too much. I hope Cosy Cabins have free shampoo.

11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

literally, "the mystery person beside the crazed looking monkey (on the right)" is Farnsie, if you mean the photo that goes with the text, unless you mean that the crazy looking monkey on the right is the photo of yourself, which also rings true.

This sort of shoddy workmanship is typical of the modern public service. And I read in the Fin Review today that you're after a pay rise!! pah!

9:04 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

I did mean the previous photo.

And yes, I need a pay rise. Tins of Caterer's Blend have gone up by 35c and I need to cover that.

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home