12 October 2006

Australia Post

Well, dear readers, today I have a very interesting dilemma to discuss with you.

Australia Post have delivered a card to the missus. The "problem" is that it was an oversize card that Australia Post has attached an insufficient postage sticker. The sticker says that we need to go and pay $1.55 at the nearest post office.

The missus thought this was okay and handed me $2 out of her own purse for me to go to the post office at lunch time.

So what do I do? Do I pay the money and keep the 45c change? Do I pay the money and hand back the 45c change?

Do I just keep the $2 and say that I paid it? Do I just give the missus 45c.

So, it is more than a dilemma - is there such as thing as a quadlemma?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so long, I'm off to http://chasemeladies.blogspot.com/

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home