15 September 2006

Thongs

I had a nasty shock yesterday when my thongs wore out. I have had them for about ten years and they were slowly wearing away so I glued lino to the bottom of them and so they lasted a bonus few years.

This time the strap bit that goes between your toes is beyond repair so I have been forced to spend money on a new pair. I was looking around and the only ones on sale were way too small or way too big. All the mid range sizes were full price - up to $3.99!!! What a disgrace.

I managed to find a pair of size 17 thongs for 99c (my limit was $1.30) and I took them home and cut a few centimetres off the heel with a stanley knife.

Now they are the perfect size. What a bargain.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You overpaid Whitey. Ralph's Bay tidal flats are the ideal place to find cheap thongs - as long as you don't mind mixing and matching...

9:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to find another metrosexual who can admit to wearing a thong. but the thing about the bit between your toes - that's SCARY, man!

10:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which thong are you talking about ?

10:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thing, thing a thong, thing out loud, thing out strong, thing of good things, not bad,

c'mon everybody

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine does hang to my toes Dave, but then I can kick penalties as well

8:54 pm  
Blogger Whitey said...

Very comfortable!

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home